At the very core of our company is the desire to bring the highest quality fine art festivals to multiple
communities. We have been successful for the last 15 years and strive to improve and grow.
Our 15 member customer service crew, led by our Manager of Customer Service and Event Manager are on site during every festival. Debbie Netter, president and founder of D & W Events, Inc., is also present all hours of every festival.
We can coordinate artists, food, music, children’s art activities, preview parties, meals, and any other aspect of each project. Debbie has a Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education and worked over 20 years in construction management managing large and small office/retail projects in Chicago. Debbies background has equipped her to organize, manage and be prepared for anything.
D&W Events Mission Statement:
Provide high quality, artist friendly festival destinations with broad public appeal.
Our Artists Pledge
- Professional jury and judging
- Best of Show and First Place Cash Awards, Awards of Excellence ribbons awarded
- Best of Show winner receives invitation to return the following year with free jury and booth fee
- First Place winner receives invitation to return the following year with free jury fee
- Aggressive marketing campaigns - print, radio, posters and internet
- Free patron admission and parking
- On site, dedicated overnight security
- End of show feedback survey to help us continually improve the artist experience
- Enforcement of all Standards and Rules, failure to comply will result in removal from the festival with no refund
- Shows located in areas of high income and traffic
- Preview parties when possible provides additional exposure and potential sales for artists
- Booth identification signage / name badges
- Festival Brochure